Rob * Melissa * Maya * Mallory
first, Rob makes a lovely clown.second, Maya is the most adorable ladybug out thereThird, Jonas was born around the same time, so when I see Maya growing, it reminds me of my little baby.The first Halloween was so fun.
So CUTE!
ADORABLE....and those tights are to die for!!! looks like your halloween was fun!!!
What a darling little lady bug! You did a great job on her costume! I love that Rob is secure enough with himself to walk around looking like a crazy clown!
you guys all look so cute!
ooooh so cute! Give her a kiss from her Colorado kin!
super cute costumes- especially Maya- so adorable!
That is the cutest Ladybug I have ever seen. Did you make it??? I It is soooo cute.
Your costume turned out great! I loved it. By far the cutest lady bug outfit I have seen!
Very cute costumes! Lucy must have wanted to be a lady bug too like Maya. :) Amanda
Post a Comment
10 comments:
first, Rob makes a lovely clown.
second, Maya is the most adorable ladybug out there
Third, Jonas was born around the same time, so when I see Maya growing, it reminds me of my little baby.
The first Halloween was so fun.
So CUTE!
ADORABLE....and those tights are to die for!!! looks like your halloween was fun!!!
What a darling little lady bug! You did a great job on her costume! I love that Rob is secure enough with himself to walk around looking like a crazy clown!
you guys all look so cute!
ooooh so cute! Give her a kiss from her Colorado kin!
super cute costumes- especially Maya- so adorable!
That is the cutest Ladybug I have ever seen. Did you make it??? I It is soooo cute.
Your costume turned out great! I loved it. By far the cutest lady bug outfit I have seen!
Very cute costumes! Lucy must have wanted to be a lady bug too like Maya.
:) Amanda
Post a Comment