12.30.2011

ski bunny

Rob has been wanting to teach Maya how to ski since the day she was born.
Finally we have a bit of snow! And they went out on our ski hill today.
She makes a pretty cute ski bunny!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my heavens!! So cute!! Did she like it?? Hope she's having fun with her 'boyfriend'!! Xx

Heather said...

I LOVE it! That's just how I grew up, a little kiddo on skies...and a leash! She is darling, as always!

Lala said...

so cute! The boys would have a ball at your house. So sad you're so faraway!

Melissa said...

Amazing! She looks like she was having a wonderful time! I've never been skiing...maybe we should head your way and Rob can teach all of us. :)

Cookies and Crumbs said...

What a cute snow bunny! Can't believe she's big enough for the slopes!

Shelly & Brandon said...

She looks so cute and the tiny skis are adorable!

Dalene said...

@ Melissa Peck : YES! Let's meet in Vermont! People pay an arm and a leg to rent a place up on the hill where Melissa's family lives... we'll just stay there. Seriously!

Dalene said...

@ Melissa Holmes: SO CUTE! It makes me really miss Maya, though. I vacuumed the dining room today - yes, a week after you all left, gross, I know - and Zoey was distraught because the crumbs were her last reminder of Maya being here. I told her I'd wait another week to wipe all their greasy hand prints off the chairs and she calmed down. Too bad I did that already last week. :0(