Oh girl, your plane ride out to california... I'm so sorry about that, awful timing for a messy diaper like that to happen. So sad I didn't get to see you while you were here in California! And puerto rico? what for? have fun!
We just had Lila blessed. These little baby girls are so much fun. She looks like your family. (she better right? you did all the work) Well my Lila looks like her dad and her Aunt Rachel. How fair is that? Hope your cute little family is doing well. Take Care
10 comments:
Congratulations! Maya looks simply adorable. I hope I get to meet her before she's all grown up!
Oh, she is just a doll! What a beautiful smile she has!
Oh girl, your plane ride out to california... I'm so sorry about that, awful timing for a messy diaper like that to happen. So sad I didn't get to see you while you were here in California! And puerto rico? what for? have fun!
What a beauty! I wish we could've been there!
How cute. It looks like it was such a special day!
beautiful girl. fun to see her in person.
Love you guys.
beautiful girl. fun to see her in person.
Love you guys.
We just had Lila blessed. These little baby girls are so much fun. She looks like your family. (she better right? you did all the work) Well my Lila looks like her dad and her Aunt Rachel. How fair is that?
Hope your cute little family is doing well. Take Care
Post a Comment